Monday, October 15, 2007

Can Get Tdi On Pregnancy Leave

Totally

other day was an insurance salesman and a half hours at my kitchen table. That was ok because I wanted to take out liability and household insurance. In the mirror was me, the Germans never gave that much money for insurance like today: 140 billion euros a year. Out of fear.
I was afraid that he wants me more than the two aufschwatzen insurance requested by me, because I was forewarned. aufschwatzen let you no, my father had said. But as it came. The representative would not let go. I said that I can not afford more than the two listed insurance companies can and will. He then offered to different jobs. At a gas station or in his old video store.
After a half hour he asked me why I was so aggressive. I said that I did not understand his humor.
paid Now my household contents insurance even to clean my cat, if burglars him with graffiti paint spray. That I had not thought of.


0 comments:

Post a Comment