Today I played guitar and at least two hours trying to play guitar. I now have red, swollen, painful and totally numb fingers on his left hand. It's not often that I try to play guitar. But when I try to play it properly. In the end it has almost a little bit better heard than at the beginning. I thought, "Creep" by Radiohead have not will be so difficult, but even if it does not have many chords, this song has quite a kick.
My guitar is called Maxie. Maxie is an East German and no Austrian guitar and now lives with me in the Wedding. I got him a gift from the Feundin of the best friend of my friend. When I proudly showed my friend the guitar and said that I now have a guitar, my friend said that it was his guitar. He had then his best friend and the then well-paid to his girlfriend. It was in Leipzig. If tomorrow I
a little feeling in my fingertips, then I practice "I am from Austria" by Rainhard Fendrich.
0 comments:
Post a Comment