Christmas
came three weeks ago, a text message from my father what he should give me for Christmas. I did not answer, I wanted him to test. Two weeks ago, then the call is: Whether I would have thought of as something beautiful. I did not know. After a week, came back an SMS: Final warning - What would you wish?
I called my parents and told me my account will give a digital camera, I do not have any.
came the next day an email my father with the news that he had given me a PDF document attached to the outcome of Stiftung Warentest on digital cameras. I should I choose a camera, but quick, hurry it, after all. I opened the document. It turned out that my father had sent me the wrong pdf file, where flat-screen TVs were tested, no digital cameras.
cried pretty annoyed at my father and I wanted to ask him why the hell are the responsibility of my gifts is to be with me and I'm always alone, without outside help must come up with, quite beautiful and popular gifts intended for everyone else.
But he let me do not speak out and rejoiced in the phone, I could even have his old camera he had just ordered a new one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment