Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Medical Exam By Female

My bike looks like a deer

I've decided to let umoperieren my bike. After two years of reflection, infinite number of rust and a lot of therapy sessions, today it was finally time. But we turn the clock back again: My colleague recommended

me a few weeks a bicycle mechanic first class. Professor Dr. Velo last week came to me and my bike depressive He examined it careful and assured me that everything was not as bad or everything could be much worse. He mumbled something about "not used long" and "we will manage that again." I was reassured. His proposal: Big Apple, anti-Platt, new handlebars and Frog lights. I pretended that I understood and we agreed to meet today. The hall was converted to the OP and any neighbor who entered or left the house and saw us at work (I assisted Prof. Velo), had a jealous twinkle in his eyes.

After the surgery was successful, I did not believe my eyes. As a capital Zwölfender with muscular legs and steeled Butt was my old new bike in front of me. I was proud. I once had a test drive and Prof. Dr. Velo nodded, laughing as I drove over the cobblestones to jerk without.

From 1 August to 15 January I have to watch that the wheel nothing happens - then that is deer hunting season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment