Friday, November 6, 2009

Buggy 600cc For Salee

state of things

Then I read something.

I know it's old hat and it is already determined, the large circle made, but I wanted to write it anyway.
We are moving to the WG.
This means that the era of rent parties as they were until now unfortunately coming to an end. There are many different reasons, like a stupid landlord, crumbling buildings, and several more, but that is not here to spread the site around that.
is much more important question "What's next?". I hope that you all have liked our little party and they will you be remembered. Were five horny years. And the shack still stands, who would have thought it?
What we do in any case still be a final, ultimate WG-party. (The term "demolition party" I had better not take by mouth ....)
We are still negotiating with our beloved neighbors because of the deadline, have no desire at the last party before the police is the door.

It will display as the 14 but rather to be around 21.11. Maybe the weekend after. I am now out of my graduate work stress and will often times report.
In this sense: "Party On!"

Ah, yes. Who likes to drink a beer has to be tonight with us (Friday 6.11) and then perhaps to sway the butane is welcome from 21.00 in the WG (ie the "old", so where ever!) Invited. Beer is still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment